Web Review / Outside Text presentation: review assigned webpage(s) or texts, highlighting or touring materials for class, and applying information to objectives and reading assignment(s).
Review assigned website(s) before presentation.
Plan connections to day's reading assignments.
Optional: Read additional web materials for your presentation (not required--you'd find these on your own)
Communicate with instructor about your plans or any questions. (email, phone 281 283 3380, or confer B2529-8)
Presentation Requirements (in any order as material or insight directs):
1. Take over computer & projector; locate and describe materials.
2. Overview website(s).
3. Preview connections to course and readings.
4. "Tour" highlights of web site or text (5-10 minutes)
5. Pause to ask for questions, comments, or requests to back up.
6. Connect to text(s), objective(s).
Permission: Your comments aren't limited to what instructor makes available or expects to be covered.
If you know or want to speculate more on the subject of your presentation, or make connections to other links texts, take a chance--your knowledge range is bound to exceed the instructor's in ways that may be welcome to him but especially to your classmates.
Leading student discussions with Web Reviews: